Senior Software Engineer Google, LLC Mountain View, CA
Team: OpenTitan — Supervisors: Neil
Hendin and Arun Thomas
Description: Developed firmware (for pre-silicon verification) and fuzzing techniques for OpenTitan: the first open-source silicon root-of-trust.
- Developed a FreeRTOS-based pre-silicon verification test framework for the OpenTitan chip.
- Led the refactoring and completion of 30+ pre-silicon verification device drivers for OpenTitan.
- Stood up several CW310 FPGA boards to emulate OpenTitan hardware for software development purposes.
- Led the final (~3 months) Meson to Bazel build system migration effort for the OpenTitan codebase.
- Created a top-level test development guide to onboard both company-internal and -external contributors to top-level pre-silicon verification efforts.
- Recruited / Led Ph.D. research itern to develop a novel firmware fuzzing technique to fuzz OpenTitan ROM.